Gradespeed student login enables the parents of all those students to view and check the grades and attendance data. So the piece here helps the parents to log in with all the authorization for the Grades 4-12.
Suppose the parents want to check assignments or grades of the child, they can easily keep an eye after login to Gradespeed student. Teachers are also able to email progress reports to parents through GradeSpeed. GradeSpeed is an amazing connection between home and the school.
Gradespeed teacher login is a helps to update grade book portion of GradeSpeed to enter assignments, grades, and to maintain grade calculations.
Gradespeed student signs up is for the students those who have created their online account after they physically visit your corresponding’s registrar’s office. Gradespeed app also helps the students to easy use wherever and whenever required.
Create a ParentConnection User Account:
- For new user to ParentConnection, open your Web browser to your school’s ParentConnection URL. The Sign In page appears.
- Click on Click to sign up.
- The Parent Account Signup page appears.
- Fill in all required fields on the page, indicated by the red asterisk.
- Click Add Email to enter an email address for this account.
- A screen appears allowing you to enter and confirm your email address.
- Enter the email address in the fields provided and click OK.
- Review the text in the User Agreement box, then select the I agree to the above terms of the usage check box.
- Click Sign Up. The ParentConnection Email Verification screen appears.
- Check the email account that you entered on the Parent Account Setup page.
- You should have received an email containing a verification code for your ParentConnection account.
- On the ParentConnection Email Verification screen, enter the verification code in the field provided, and then click Continue. The ParentConnection home page appears.
Sign In to ParentConnection:
- Open your Web browser to your school’s ParentConnection URL. The Sign In page appears.
- Enter your username and password into the applicable fields on the login screen, and then click Log On. The ParentConnection home page appears.
Retrieve Your Password
- To retrieve the password for an account that has already been created, click Forgot your password.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address.
- If this email address matches the address listed in your account profile, the password will then be sent to that address.
Add a Student to Parent Account
- On the ParentConnection home page, click Add a student to my account. The Application for Access to New Student page appears.
- Fill in all required fields on the page, indicated by the red asterisk.Note: Be sure that all information is entered accurately. Access to your student’s grades will be approved or denied based on the information submitted on this application. The school administration will be unable to approve access to this student if any information is missing or incorrect. The school administration may, under certain circumstances, deny access to the student’s grades even if all information is accurate.
- Click Submit. Depending on how the school has configured their system, your request may be processed automatically or an administrative user may process it.
- If requests are processed automatically, you will be notified immediately that your request was either approved or denied.
- If your request was approved, you will be granted access to the student’s records.
- If an administrator processes the request, the status of your request will be set to Pending (viewable on the Manage Students page). You will receive an automated email informing you when an administrator has either approved or denied your request.
- Once the request is approved, the student’s name appears in the top left corner of the and you can access the student’s records.
- If your request is denied, you will receive an email referencing why your application was denied. You must then fill out and submit the application again, replacing all incorrect data with valid information.
Logging in to GradeSpeed.NET
- The campus technology administrator will provide a URL for the school GradeSpeed site.
- When GradeSpeed.NET is launched, the following screen will display:
- Teachers should select Teacher Login to access their gradebooks and other features available to teachers.
- Administrators should select Administrator to access their administrator accounts.
- Please note that the Parent option may not appear for all schools. This is an optional module that some districts may or may not have signed up for.
I hope the information and link have helped you in login and sign up for the parents and students both. If you face any trouble, you are free to ask the question in the given below comment box.