If you are the one who is in search of Office 365 Student Login then your search ends here because I have gathered all the details and information you will need for easy login.
Office 365 Student Login is available for the students so they can easily access their account by entering username and password. You will find a link in the further article so that you can easily log in to the direct page that is required for students.
The article also holds the mandatory information and detailed steps for Office 365 Student Login along with the screenshots. The search is available for students and can sign up at www.microsoft.com portal online.
Moreover making your search easy at one place, I have given some steps to recover your forgotten password. So Take time to read short steps which will help you to log in, sign up or recover your password.
In order to get Office 365 Education you must:
- Be an active full-or part-time student at a qualified school, college or university.
- Have an email address issued by your school, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be at least 13 years old.
- Have access to the Internet.
Office 365 Student Login:
Your school must have purchased an Office license for the entire institution through Microsoft’s Volume Licensing program to participate. Here’s how to check:
- Head to the Office 365 Education site
- Click the “Find out if you’re eligible” button.
- Enter your school email address.
- Microsoft will send you an email with sign up instructions if you’re eligible for Office 365.
- If not, you’ll get a message right away letting you know that Office 365 Education isn’t available for your school.
Sign in to manage Office:
- Go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, sign in with your personal Microsoft account, or work or school account when prompted.
- From the upper-right corner select your account name, and then select My account from the list of options.
Reset your Microsoft account password:
Go to Recover your account and type the email address, phone number, or Skype name that needs a password reset. Then select Next.
We’ll ask where you’d like to get your security code. Choose one of the alternate contact email addresses or phone numbers on this account. Then select Next.
Type the missing info to verify that it’s really your email address or phone number. Next, select the Send code.
We’ll send the security code to the alternate contact you chose. If you don’t see it, check your junk folder. If it’s not there, you can select Use a different verification option.
- Type the security code into Verify your identity, then select Next.
- Reset the password for your Microsoft account by typing it into New password. Then confirm it by typing it again into Reenter password.
Office 365 is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft, as part of the Microsoft Office product line. The brand encompasses plans that allow the use of the Microsoft Office software suite over the life of the subscription, as well as cloud-based software as a service product for business environments, such as hosted Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint among others.
All Office 365 plans include automatic updates to their respective software at no additional charge, as opposed to conventional licenses for these programs—where new versions require the purchase of a new license.
I hope the article has fulfilled all the details that are required to log in for students. If you have doubts or questions, drop them into the comment box. I will revert as soon as possible.